
Happy Birthday Mr. President! This summer has continued its sunny carefree-ness, through my six weeks of work and into August, where I have much to look forward to. My roommate Neal arrives tomorrow night for a week of seeing O'ahu and Moloka'i, and after that my Dad, brother, grandmother, and I will be hiking through Yosemite. On August 27th I fly back to school to start my sophomore year! Then there will be no more trips to the beach with my friends, no more seeing Harry Potter movies at midnight, no more trying to shush crazy musical theatre students, no more teaching little kids how to streamline, no more illegal trips to "the Toilet Bowl", and no more sitting around the house eating cookies with my family. It's been a great summer so far, and we've still got a month to go.
Friends hanging out at my house.

Me Mom and Sierra in the Toilet Bowl. I'm showing off the cut/bruise I got on my elbow upon falling in.
We went to see "Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince" at midnight. The line stretched around the block.
We all enjoyed the movie, including Ashley who left the next day for her semester in South Africa.

Standup paddling in the marina!
The "Bird Girls" on our second day of performances for "Seussical the Musical Jr."
The Monkeys!
Sierra's drama class performed in an adorable play called "The Three Piggy Opera" on her last day of summer school.
Some of the musical theatre kids on our last day.
Helena, Allie, and Ellen wrote a hilarious song for their Teaching Aides titled "Summertime with Jack and Cindy". We recorded it and I'm listening to it as I type this.
Krystal and Kaya, two of my swim students.
Megan and Kacy (my favorites).
Hiking a bamboo-filled trail near Tantalus Drive with Dad.
Honolulu, seen from Tantalus!
Climbing Koko Crater with cousin Eli.
Mom and Hawai'i Kai.
I live there!
1 comment:
You HAVE had a good summer!
Post a Comment